About the role
Job Title: Facilities Co-ordinator
Reports To: Head of Store Development & Maintenance
Main Function: Plan and organise routine and reactive maintenance for schuh and schuh Kids stores.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee the day to day running of the maintenance and management of the schuh store estate, ensuring that the company complies with schuh’s Health & Safety Policy in the areas responsible for.
Deliver a first class service to schuh stores across the entire Estate for planned and reactive maintenance.
Planned Maintenance and Health & Safety – for all life safety systems, HVAC, Security and Heath and Safety.
- Maintaining schedules
- Cntrol of contractors register
- Asbestos monitoring
- Waste management – Retail
- Dealing with stores requests with regards to repairs and maintenance
- Managing external contractors
- Keeping accurate records
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Ensure all communication adheres to the GDPR policies
- Work with own initiative and as part of the wider team
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety policy & procedures
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Line Manager
- Manage works associated with lease termination
- Manage contracts for planned maintenance and servicing
- Liaise with Landlords/ Managing agents/ stores