About the role
The customers’ journey needs to be flawless, from the minute they step through the door to the moment they leave. Their experience is at the heart of everything we do and this comes down to one simple thing. You! Do you reckon you know the shoe dictionary inside out? Can you distinguish between what's hot and what's not? Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers? Then you are in the right place. We love people who strive to be the best, thriving in a passionate, fast-pace and busy environment. You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
What we will offer you:
Our culture - You do you, and we do shoes.
Sure we’re all about shoes and sneakers but we’re also about the people wearing them.
Our vision is People.Purpose.Progress and central to this is our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and communities and want you to express yourself everyday, no matter your ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, age, family or parental status, beliefs, nationalities, religions or otherwise.
A destination for self-expression for over 40 years. Be part of it.
To support an inclusive environment, our purpose groups – racial equality, LGBTQ+ equality, disability equality, mental wellness and sustainability are employee led and give different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds to fuel innovation and celebrate diverse voices. Find out more here Our Purpose | schuh
Perks of the job include:
- Up to 40% product discount for those amazing sneaks you want. You can also share this with your loved ones.
- Up to 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 34 when you have been with us three years
- Your birthday off to celebrate you
- Flexible working hours / contracts to work when suits you
- Annual £30/€40 gift card to use alongside 40% discount for shoes to wear to work
- Perk platform for hundreds of discounts
- Stream your wages as you earn them to get paid your way
- Employee assistance programme to support your wellbeing
- A pension scheme to help you save for the future